This Vegan Chocolate Coconut Shake with Granola is rich and totally satisfying, yet loaded with wholesome goodness! The perfect summer treat!
I am so excited to share this chocolate coconut shake with you. Summer is here and things are HOT and humid in Tennessee. Enter this Vegan Chocolate Coconut Shake and the heat is somehow bearable. Seriously, so good!
It’s basically chocolate indulgence meets healthy and wholesome. Coconut milk and cacao powder create the rich, creamy flavor, while the frozen bananas and dates thicken and sweeten things up. The combination is made even better by the pile of toppings. My favorite part.
I drizzled these beauts with creamy peanut butter then topped them with a handful of granola and dark chocolate chunks. As the final touch and a way to boost the nutrition, I crumbled and layered my favorite protein bars,(whey and soy free!) using the Cacao Sea Salt and Peanut Butter flavors.
Vegan Chocolate Coconut Shake with ALLLL the Toppings
- Simple ingredients
- Cold indulgent, yet healthy treat 🙌🏻
- best way to beat the heat
- Chocolate, enough said, right?
Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or none-of-the-above and able to eat and enjoy all foods, this Vegan Chocolate Coconut Shake is for you. My kids could not get enough of it and my husband pretty well devoured it as well. So if you’re looking for a way to cool off this summer or in need of a healthy treat, give it a try!👆🏻And then let me know what you think! :)
And if you enjoyed this recipe, check out these Vegan Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Bars!
Vegan Chocolate Coconut Shake with Granola
- 1 1/2 large banana frozen
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cup lite coconut milk divided
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- pinch sea salt
- Add frozen bananas, ice cubes, 1 cup coconut milk, cacao powder, pitted dates and sea salt to blender.
- Blend approx 10 seconds or until smooth. Pour into two cups, filling each halfway, then add 1/4 cup coconut milk to each cup/glass, pouring it around the outer perimeter of each cup, finish pouring reminder of chocolate shake into each glass.
- Top with homemade chocolate granola, peanut butter, cacao nibs or toppings of choice. Enjoy!