This GF Vegan Crunchy Chocolate Granola is so easy to make and absolutely delicious with it’s rich chocolate flavor along with it’s perfect crunchy texture!
Granola is one of those things that I love, yet almost hesitate to keep in the house. It’s so easy to reach for a handful as a snack. Then another, and another. It’s addicting! Especially when it’s perfectly flavored with just the right crunch. And this GF Vegan Crunchy Chocolate Granola is just that – it’s sweetened just right, so chocolatey, and has a lovely crispy, yet tender crunch.
If you have 30 minutes this weekend, do yourself a favor and make a batch. It’s three easy steps.
- Melt and mix coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and cacao powder
- Pour over whole oats and thoroughly mix
- Bake, cool, EAT
Whether you enjoy your granola by the handful, in yogurt, topping a smoothie, or floating in a bowl of milk – this is for you!
GF Vegan Crunchy Chocolate Granola Recap:
- Easy to make
- Roughly 180 calories, 3 gram protein, 3 grams fiber 🙌🏻
- 6 ingredients, 7 if you count sea salt
- Perfectly crunchy
- Rich and chocolatey
- Vegan/Allergy friendly
For a few of my other favorite granola recipes, check out this Crunchy Lemon Almond and Coconut Granola and Crunchy Granola with Flax and Sunflower Seeds!
And if you love vegan + chocolate + peanut, check out these Vegan Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Bars!
GF Vegan Crunchy Chocolate Granola
- 3 cups whole oats certified GF if needed
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add whole oats (certified gluten-free if needed) to a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil, maple syrup, and coconut sugar over low heat, stirring continuously until melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and slowly stir in cacao powder along with vanilla extract and sea salt. Whisk until combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture over whole oats, stirring with large spoon or tossing with hands until all oats are coated with the mixture.
- Evenly spread granola out on a large baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, stir and bake additional 3-5 minutes, care to make sure it doesn’t burn. Then allow to fully cool. It will crisp up as it cools. Store in an airtight container once COMPLETELY cooled, do not store before or it will loose some of it’s crunchy texture.
Leave a Reply