Green Smoothie Bowl with Oats and Berries
This Green Smoothie Bowl with Oats and Berries has become my daily breakfast. It’s vegan and full of nutrition, yet hearty enough to keep me full til lunch!
Servings: 1 person
FOR THE SMOOTHIE:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 6-7 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 tbsp flax seed ground
- 3 packs stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1.5-2 cups organic spinach packed
- drizzle natural peanut nutter or nut butter of choice
- drizzle raw honey or maple syrup for vegan
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 6-8 fresh blueberries
- 5-6 fresh raspberries
- 5-6 fresh blackberries
Add all smoothie ingredients to blender and puree until a smooth consistency is reached and all ingredients are pureed.
Pour smoothie in bowl, then add a light drizzle of peanut butter (or nut butter of choice) and honey (or maple syrup for vegan).
Sprinkle rolled oats over one side of bowl, then add blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. Enjoy!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 587mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 20mg