Game Day Pizza
Homemade pizza, no preservative or MSG! One recipe from Mom, the other from the Cuisinart Breadmaker's recipe guide! NO need to order pizza, make you're own!
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 -6
- PIZZA CRUST NO BREADMAKER - check to see if your bread machine has its own pizza crust recipe!
- 1 pkg 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water 105 - 115 degrees
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cups ground flax-seed
- PIZZA CRUST WITH BREADMAKER
- 1 cup water room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 2/3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cups plus 1 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 3/4 tsp year active dry, instant, or bread machine
FOR PIZZA CRUST (NO BREADMAKER)
Dissolve yeast in warm water. Stir in remaining ingredients
Beat vigorously 20 strokes, then knead about 20 times.
Let set about 5 minutes. Bake pizza crust 18 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
I pre-bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, load toppings, then finish baking additional 8-10 minutes or until cooked through and all toppings hot and melted.
PIZZA CRUST (WITH BREADMAKER) - check to see if your bread machine has its own pizza crust recipe and instructions!
Place ingredients, in order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle and secure pan in the bread maker.
Press the menu button to select the Dough program.
Press Start/Stop to mix, knead and rise. For best mixing results, scrape the pan 10 to 15 minutes after the program has started.
When cycle is completed, remove dough and follow your favorite pizza recipe or bake 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees, add toppings and bake additional 8-10 minutes.