Paleo Mango Avocado Salsa
This Paleo Mango Avocado Salsa makes for a fresh, addicting appetizer for this Labor Day ’s Spread! Bold in flavor and color, it’s sure to hit the spot.
Course: Appetizer, Appetizer/Snacks
Keyword: gluten-free, mango, paleo, salsa, vegan
Author: Kaylee Pauley
- 1 ripe mango peeled and diced
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 bag Paleo tortilla chips with a hint of lime
Add 1 mango, 1 avocado, and 1/3 red onion to medium bowl, stir until combined.
Toss in 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1 tbsp lime juice, 1/8 tsp sea salt and a dash or two of black pepper.
Stir until well combined, then taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Serve with Paleo tortilla chips and enjoy!