Healthy Nut-Free Kid’s Bento Box
This Healthy Nut-Free Kid’s Bento Box is full of bright colors, nutritious foods, and fun details. Whether it’s the fruit kabobs, special shaped cheese, or delicious chocolate coconut rolls, your child is sure to find a few favorites!
Servings: 2 kids
- Crackeres and Cheese:
- 10-12 medium-large crackers of choice gluten-free if needed*
- 3-4 slices Sprouts Colby Jack cheese
- Hummus and Veggies:
- 1/3-1/2 cup Sprouts Organic hummus
- 2 large carrots peeled and cut into sticks
- 1/2 cucumber cut into thin sticks
- 1/2 medium bell pepper cut into thin sticks
- Fruit Kabobs:
- 4-5 strawberries cut into small pieces
- 1/4-1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 small kiwis peeled and cut into small pieces
- Fun Treat:
- 10-12 Sprouts Chocolate Coconut Rolls
For the Cheese and Crackers: Cut cheese slices with small cookie cutter to make fun special shapes. I used a small gingerbread shaped cutter. To keep the cheese from making the crackers soft, wrap the cheese slice in a small piece of plastic wrap, or put crackers in a small snack size bag.
For the Hummus and Veggies: Add 2-4 tbsp hummus to bento box, along with carrot, cucumber and bell pepper sticks.
For the fruit kabobs: Alternate strawberry, blueberry and kiwi pieces on toothpicks and add 4-5 mini fruit kabobs to each Bento box.
Finally add 5-6 Sprouts Chocolate Coconut Rolls to the box. Easy peasy and so colorful and fun!