Easy Chickpea Pasta Primavera + Gluten-Free
This Easy Chickpea Pasta Primavera is full of Summer’s best veggies. Whether you prefer it cold as a side salad, or warm for the main meal, it’s sure to deliver in both flavor and nutrition!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
For the Primavera
- 8 oz chickpea pasta
- 1/2 cup carrots julienned
- 1/2 green pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash thinly sliced and halved
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced and halved
- 1 small sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Colby Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese vegetarian
Prep all vegetables fist, then cook pasta according to package directions.
While the pasta cooks, combine dressing in a small bowl and whisk together.
Add vegetables to a large skillet, pour dressing over veggies and stir to coat. Cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and cooked to your preference.
Once pasta has cooked, drain and add to vegetables, stir until well combined.
Sprinkle with Colby Jack and Parmesan cheese, allow cheese to melt then serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 472mg | Potassium: 1357mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 6550IU | Vitamin C: 96.5mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 4.3mg