Chunky Salsa with Roasted Corn, Avocado & Tomatoes
Chunky Salsa with Roasted Corn, Avocado and Tomatoes!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 bell peppers chopped
- 4 ears of corn cut off cob
- 1 1/2 avocados chopped
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fresh basil or cilantro finely chopped
- 1 can organic baked beans
- 1 cup black beans rinsed
- juice from small lemon
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce hot sauce
- 1/4 cup favorite salsa I used a Garlic Chipotle Salsa from Trader Joe’s
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
Add corn and chopped bell peppers to skillet with 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Cook until tender crispy (not too done) and remove to large bowl to cool.
While corn and bell pepper cools, chop tomatoes, avocados, and cilantro.
Rinse black beans and drain half of sauce from baked beans, leave other baked bean sauce for additional flavoring.
Add chopped tomatoes, avocados, baked and black beans to cooled corn and bell peppers in large bowl and mix.
Add lemon juice, Sriracha sauce and salsa to bowl, stir and serve or refrigerate until serving.
Serve with Tortilla chips!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.6g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 1.9g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 182.8mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar: 3.5g