Blueberry Pecan Balsamic Vinaigrette
This Blueberry Pecan Balsamic Vinaigrette is bursting with the flavors of summer and perfectly compliments those fruit filled salads!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or thawed
- 2 tbsp pecan halves
- 1 tbsp roasted walnut oil sub with olive oil if needed
- 1 tbsp red apple balsamic vinegar or other fruit flavored balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 ounce feta cheese add more for extra creaminess
- juice of one lemon
Add all ingredients to NutriBullet, food processor or blender, then blend until smooth, creamy consistency is achieved.
Store in refrigerator up to one week.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.4g | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 3.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g | Cholesterol: 0.6mg | Sodium: 46.5mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 3.3g